Wednesday, March 6, 2019

[Trang Ánh Nam] New comment on Democrats delay a vote on an "anti-Semitism" resol....

Miller Stephen has left a new comment on your post "Democrats delay a vote on an "anti-Semitism" resol...":

I don't understand these people. Maybe it's just me. Am I so unusual? I grew up in a nice neighborhood, was not allowed out of the house without my shirt tucked in, went to college, served in the military in a real war, have worked for a living all my life to buy my home and pay for my family's medical needs. Now I'm led to believe that my ideals are wrong? I don't think so.

Little girl, shut up, sit down and learn your job. You have a long way to go before you start telling me what to do and not do.

Unsubscribe from comment emails for this blog.



Posted by Miller Stephen to Trang Ánh Nam at March 6, 2019 at 6:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment