Saturday, March 2, 2019

[Trang Ánh Nam] New comment on Bernie Sanders says: “We have differences, you kno....

Trang Ánh Nam has left a new comment on your post "Bernie Sanders says: "We have differences, you kno...":

I love this line, "I think every Democrat is gonna come together," he said. "I hope to be the Democratic nominee and have the support of the whole Democratic Party behind me. If I am not, and somebody else is, I will support that candidate because what's most important is that Trump be defeated…" THAT my friends is what the left is all about. They don't care who is president, whether they are for the people or even care about this country....just as long as Trump is defeated. This speaks volumes of the Left and their blind hate.

Unsubscribe from comment emails for this blog.



Posted by Trang Ánh Nam to Trang Ánh Nam at March 2, 2019 at 6:37 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment