Friday, March 1, 2019

[Trang Ánh Nam] New comment on CPAC speaker slams 'ghost of John McCain' on stage....

Trang Ánh Nam has left a new comment on your post "CPAC speaker slams 'ghost of John McCain' on stage...":

WOW!

BRAVO, Michelle Malkin! BRAVO!

SHE. NAILED. IT. WITH. A. PERFECT. BULL'S EYE.

That was the most unfettered, direct, heartfelt, brutally honest, utterly succinct and poignant speech I've ever heard. I felt my emotions welling up because she was speaking my mind with the same passion and emotion that I know we all feel.

This video must absolutely go viral. I will do my part by sending this to as many people as I can, especially my liberal family members and friends.

Unsubscribe from comment emails for this blog.



Posted by Trang Ánh Nam to Trang Ánh Nam at March 1, 2019 at 9:09 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment